I had bought this lip balm last year, thinking that anything from Vaseline has to be good.
Read on to know if I was right.
According to Vaseline’s website,
Extra soothing and with a touch of aloe vera, Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe will help soothe and hydrate your lips, protecting them from the elements.
Price: INR 100 for 4g
Available at all chemists, drugstores and departmental stores.
I hate this lip balm.
Its absolutely horrible!
When I first opened the stick, I found the balm to be very stiff. I thought maybe after a few uses it’ll get warmed up and feel softer but nahhh…. Its hard and not at all smooth on using!
When I bought this, there was no tester available and so I had not smelled this before buying. I thought its aloe vera and must be good! But well, I was so wrong. L
I can’t even describe its smell; it’s a weird medicinal fragrance which I do not like at all!
Plus, it leaves a whitish cast on the lips after applying. And it takes a very very long time to get absorbed into the lips.
I’ve tried using it in small as well as large quantities and I feel very sorry to say it doesn’t work anyway.
Why you’ll like it:
Why you’ll dislike it:
1) Bad fragrance.
2) Leaves a whitish cast on lips.
3) Takes time to get absorbed.
4) Very stiff and hard. Feels waxy on lips.
To buy or not to buy?
Not to buy !!!
Please save your 100 bucks for something else.
My rating: 0/10
1) ALL PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY ME, AND I’M NOT BEING PAID TO WRITE THIS REVIEW, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
2) ALL IMAGES ARE MINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE AND PLEASE DO NOT COPY THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION.