According to Original Source ’s website,
When we want to be, we can be a patient bunch here at Original Source. For this little treat we were really put to the test. We waited 82 British Sunrises for the raspberries to become lovely and ripe before squeezing them with Vanilla Milk for this beautifully moisturizing shower cream. Made with 100% natural fragrances, this little pink bottle of joy smells just divine, give it a sniff, you’ve got to agree! Smother yourself in this cream to smooth your rough bits.
Price: I bought it for
INR195 INR 179 for 250ml from here.
Available at a few online stores. I bought it from urbantouch . Otherwise, I haven’t seen this brand anywhere in stores in India.
I really love trying new and different body washes/shower gel/creams. While randomly exploring UrbanTouch, I found this one. It’s available in a few more variants like Lavender, mint, lemon etc…. you can see all Original Source products available at UrbanTouch here. I also have the hand wash in Vanilla milk and raspberry.
Firstly its packaging is just too good. The text written on the back is so cute (don’t we all love reading the labels of products while in the bath? I sure do :P).
Also, this is what’s there on the About section of Original Source’s Website:-
We’ve been making shower gels for some time now. But long before we made our first one, we sat in a darkened room, stripped to our waists and made some big promises that we’ve kept to this day.
· Never ever consider, or even think of, showering or bathing as a routine
· Always remain curious (enough to worry Laura from Health & Safety)
· Use our senses to discover intense experiences
· Use natural ingredients
· Never tire of looking for new ingredients
· Never stop messing around with new ingredients and packaging
· Never test our products on animals
· Always test our products on ourselves
· Never be wasteful
THE PEOPLE WE WORK WITH:
We are a member of the Aromatherapy Trade Council and also work closely with the Vegan Society. Our products contain either pure and natural essential oils or natural extracts. We’re not big fans of flying our products in from here, there and everywhere, so we source and produce as much as we can in the UK. After all, it’s nice here.
Lol, aren’t they so cute ? J
And on the back label of the bottle of the shower cream , we have…
It comes in a good quality plastic bottle, which is quite sturdy.
It has a black flip top cover.
When my sister first used this, she came out of the bathroom and said “Taking a bath with this thing was pure torture because all the time I kept craving for a vanilla and raspberry milkshake” lol. That is EXACTLY how this shower cream smells. Like a yummy milkshake. But the fragrance lingers for a very short time.
Although it’s a creamy body wash, it’s not too heavy or anything and is good for summers. In fact it MIGHT become drying for overly dry people in winters. So it’s not exactly a very very moisturizing product. But being an oily skinned person, I find it just right.
The quantity in one bottle is quite good and for the price it’s amazing!
Why you’ll like it:
1) Heavenly fragrance.
2) Decent moisturizing effect.
3) Reasonable price.
4) Sturdy as well as attractive packaging.
5) Totally girly product J
Why you’ll dislike it:
1) Fragrance doesn’t linger for long after bath.
2) Not too moisturizing but at the price, I think it’s wonderful.
3) Availability in India.
To buy or not to buy?
Definitely buy J
Its such an awesome shower gel/cream at an extremely affordable price! So what are you waiting for, grab it J I’ll buy the mint variant next.
1) ALL PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY ME, AND I’M NOT BEING PAID TO WRITE THIS REVIEW, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
2) ALL IMAGES ARE MINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE AND PLEASE DO NOT COPY THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION.