I have my final sem exams from 20thDecember till 4th January. And practicals right now. So super busy these days. And hence not being regular on my blog L
Seeing everyone post their holiday wishlists, I decided to post mine too.
So, here I go…
1) MAC smolder.
I finally settled on MAC smolder as my next kohl.
2) MAC fluidline – waveline .. that gorgeous gorgeous blue keeps coming in my dreams. 😛
3) Inglot gel eyeliner – no.74/75 and 90
The price and colour range of inglot is too good to resist J will review my no.83 asap J
4) The body shop holiday collection – to be honest, the whole collection is looking very appealing to me, I would buy everything if I could 😛
But I guess I would try and restrict myself to the lip balms and the body polish.
C’mon can you resist this cute little lip balm …
And look at these Christmas gift sets… sigh !! I am definitely getting something for myself from these gift sets … J
I think I would like to get the vanilla bliss shower and moisture set J
5) I want this bag from Shopnineteen… isn’t it smart and looks wintery ! its also available in red J
6) I am sure all of you have visited “etsy.com”. It’s such a pretty site. And paradise for a jewellery lover like me. Esp.earrings… I love them J I love surfing etsy and would love to shop from it soon.
So that’s it… my modest and practical wishlist ! have kept such a small wishlist this winter so I can maybe get all the things from my list J
What are you wishing for this winter? J
P.S. my Maybelline swirl gel eyeliner fell down yesterday. I really felt like crying. My poor baby L it got a crack on the glass on the side and I don’t know how, the level of the eyeliner went down from one side. I was so upset and then my sister suggested that lets mix up the eyeliner and that’s what we did sigh! Such devils we are !
I had posted a pic of it yesterday on twitter…
Can you see the tiny glitter? That’s from the silver !