I make new resolutions every year (they’re mostly the same as the previous year actually), but I hardly follow any resolution. But still, it feels good to make them, no? 😀
2012 was a very good year for me. It brought me a lot of different types of happiness.
I also started this blog in June 2012. I made lovely friends in the blogging world.
I really hope 2013 is as good as 2012, if not better.
So here are my resolutions for 2013 –
1) I will work harder and with more sincerity.
2) I will give a lotttt of love to my family and friends, and not fight with them.
3) I will control my temper.
4) I will lose weight and be as fit as I can. I will. Yeah.
5) I will always pursue my interests and not let them die down due to any reason.
6) I will take my blog to the platform I’ve always wanted, and give more time and effort which I have not been able to give till now due to various reasons.
7) I will stay very very very happy irrespective of whatever happens. 🙂 yayy!!!
8) I will read a lotttttt, like I used to before I got so busy with Mr.2012!
9) I will stop criticizing others all the time in my head and concentrate more on myself and my life.
10)I will love myself a lot more than I do presently.
11) I will not spend as much as I did in 2012!!
P.S. all images are from Google.