According to Bath & Body Works’s website,
Moisturize with a hypnotic blend of berry, soft mimosa, apricot nectar and warm woods in our exclusive hydrating formula. Skin-softening shea butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for all-day fragrance and moisture, making it the perfect everyday lotion.
- Shea butter, fast absorbing Jojoba oil and protective Vitamin E deliver all-day moisture and fragrance.
- Our exclusive Twilight Woods is a hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing warmth of woods at twilight.
- Key Fragrance Notes: Juicy Berry, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Warm Woods
Price: INR810 for 236ml/8oz.
I received this travel sized body lotion in my January Vellvette Box. I have always wanted to try Bath & Body Works stuff and was really happy to receive this!
Since this is a travel sized bottle of 59ml/2oz can not really comment on the packaging of the full size. But this comes in a very sturdy transparent plastic bottle with a flip top cap.
The fragrance, Twilight Woods, is an amazing fragrance. Truly delectable! It is a woody fragrance with hints of a mild fruity scent. To me, the fragrance feels very warm, I just get a very warm cozy feeling when I smell this and I love this fragrance 😀
But the fragrance doesn’t last at all on me, hardly 2 hours! Disappointing!
The texture of the lotion is very creamy and gets absorbed very quickly. It gets spread easily.
It is not a highly moisturizing lotion I feel. For me it is sufficient as I do not have extremely dry skin. But those who do have extremely dry skin may not find this moisturizing enough.
I am not in love with the body lotion, I feel TBS has better ones, but this fragrance is something I am definitely in love with!
Overall, it’s a very good moisturizer. Great for those with normal to dry skin. The scent is heavenly, the only con being that the scent doesn’t linger on.
Why you’ll like it:
1) Truly amazing scent.
2) Moisturizes skin well.
3) Sturdy and convenient packaging.
4) Non greasy and gets absorbs quickly.
Why you’ll dislike it:
1) Fragrance doesn’t linger on skin.
2) Not moisturizing enough for very dry skin.
4) Not easily available in India.
To buy or not to buy?