A girl has a million thoughts running through her mind on her wedding day. I tried to share some honest ones from my mind with you all…
1. Is this a dream!!!
2. How will I look as a bride!
3. I’ll live with him forever! Yay
4. Wow, I’m gonna be an actual bride!
5. Will my wedding be instagram-worthy?
6. I’m hungry.
7. How will I stay with my lenses till tomorrow with no breaks.
8. This won’t be my home anymore.
9. Will I look pretty?
10. I’ll kill him if the baraat is late.
11. I know papa will cry a lot.
12. I should have got a trial of the makeup.
13. Will I be able to bend to touch everyone’s feet in all the heavy stuff by the end.
14. Should I be eating so much, I’ll look fat.
15. At what point while getting ready can I take off the cover and see my chooda?
16. Will the heavy gold earrings fit in my piercing. Where’s the Neosprin?
17. I have hardly got any pictures with Ushi, mummy and papa. they’re just so busy with everything and don’t even have time to be with me.
18. Hope my inbox does not burst when I get back to work in 2 days.
19. I should drink more water to make my skin glow.
20. How did I get so lucky!!
21. What if I don’t get ready on time?
22. Wish our Paris visa hadn’t got rejected..Sigh
23. I should have got some facials done to get rid of these dark circles.
23. If I drink more water, I will need to pee..
24. Where is everyone?
25. What if I fall down while walking upto the stage..
26. I’ll kill the DJ if he messes up my entry song!
27. Will the haldi really make me glow!
28. When can I even sleep next?!!
29. I didn’t even prep my emergency kit properly. What if I missed something imp huh!
30. It’s not been as stressful as I expected. Am I doing something wrong?
31. My feet still hurt from the dancing last night what fun!
32. What would Sahil be doing right now?
33. I need to find more getting ready shots on instagram and Pinterest.
34. There will be actual pheras and sindoor. Woah what!!
35. I’m excited….
36. I’m so glad all my friends are here with me!
37. Is it weird to be thinking all these random thoughts on my wedding and nothing grown up.
38. Wow I’m going to be an actual grown up married woman!
39. I should have worked out more.
40. Can I get some of that chocolate cake.
41. Am I smiling too much…
42. How will I survive till tomorrow in this heavy outfit and jewelry and lenses. But well, I do look quite pretty
43. The dal makhni was so good at the tasting we did at the venue earlier, I should get to eat all the food at my own wedding.
44. Urvashi is just off posing for the cameras and not being a good sister of the bride.
45. Sahil is super duper late already. Ugh
46. I can’t wait to spend my life with him.
47. How I’ll miss everyone 😦
48. So technically our wedding is on the 22nd and not the 21st because it will already be post midnight when the actual ceremony begins. Hmm…
49. Can’t wait to sleep away for 12 hours after all this is over. Tomorrow I shall sleep yes!
50. I’ll be married and will have a husband. My very own husband WOW !
51. The decor is perfect just as I had imagined. We finally got the mandap I had dreamt of getting married in Aah.
52. He’s looking so handsome ❤
53. Is the bride allowed to dance on the DJ?
54. Many of the guests have already left, less people to smile at.
55. Its hard to eat with the nosepin on. But a girl gotta eat.
56. I can’t believe this is really happening..I’m taking 7 pheras like in the movies.
57. No tears please!! Stop crying stop crying stop crying!
And so I got married, and have been smiling ever since 🙂