I love planners, and I always have an eye out for the latest planners in the market. I am most attracted to well designed colorful planners, but they should be highly functional!
We are already a week into 2019, but if you’re still looking for a planner for the year, I recommend checking these out –
- The Happy Planner – I have used this for 1 year in 2016-2017, I still have mine and love it!
I had it during the phase when I had just graduated and was looking for jobs, and this planner was highly productive.
It is highly customizable and many stickers and inserts come specially curated for this planner. This is highly recommended for anyone getting into the world of planners.
Price: starts from $24.99
This 2019 one is just gorgeous !
- Ban.do – This is another classic and I have used it for over a year. I love love love this one, and it was with me all the time in 2017-2018. I had the small size and found it super easy to carry around.
I loved its monthly cover pages, and the quirky little notes randomly put in 🙂
Again, highly recommended.
Price: Starts from $20.
- Silk & Sonder – she does monthly planners and they look absolutely gorgeous! I am gonna try this out super soon 😀
Price: Starts from $15/month and has multiple options for subscriptions.
- Alicia Souza The Ultimate Planner – this new 2019 planner by Alicia Souza looks super pretty and elegant. The gold just makes everything pop!
Price: starts from $34.99
- Our Team Planned Life planner – Designed by yours truly, with a very thoughtful design to allow you to gain maximum productivity of your time.
Price: Starts from $1.50/month.
With separate sections for goals, bucket lists and to-dos. And a new theme for every month 🙂
Get a planner today and start setting short term and long term goals, putting down your dreams to paper is just so important to reach them faster !
I wish you all a fabulous 2019!