Look at me here, posting back to back recipes huh! I’m on a spree 😀
So, I saw this chocolate banana bread on Pinterest a couple weeks back and I was absolutely obsessed!!! I finally made it this 4th July and loved it.
I filmed the recipe for you all, with some ‘healthy’ tweaks that I did.
Do watch the full video and let me know how you like it!
Don’t forget to like the video, share and subscribe !!
Love you all,
- 1 cup Bob’s red mill almond flour
- 0.5 cup Trader Joe’s cacao powder
- 2.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 bananas
- 0.25 cup vegan butter room temp – Avocado oil butter
- 0.25 cup coconut oil melted and brought to room temp.
- 0.25 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg at room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips – Nestle